Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What's Your Challenge

As I was taking my daily, after work trip through my Facebook newsfeed I ran across a post from PLP that caught my eye. My wonderful Year 2 community leader, Lani Hall, shared the following TED talk:



Last year I followed Ali Edwards's suggestion and picked One Little Word, and I'm really looking forward to finishing my reflection on that next week. I love the idea of picking something and focusing on it for 30 days just to see what I can do - a year's worth of growing and changing in 12 manageable chunks.

I suppose the first step is to decide what I would most like to try or do that I haven't had the courage or willpower to try or do before. One thing that pops into my head is 30 days without potato chips. Like Matt's post 30 days of no sugar picture, I fear my day 31 may look like that, but it is definitely worth a shot. I need to think more about this and decide on some challenges for myself for the year.

What would YOU do for your 30 Day Challenge?

No comments: