Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Here We Go

Since I had a lot of time this summer I started to read a lot of teacher blogs, and lots of things kept running through my head"
- Why don't I do this? I have lots of good ideas.
- People might be able to learn something from me.
- Wow! That's an awesome idea.
- Oh myyyyy, I'm glad it's not just my school / class / coworkers / administration.

So here I am. I'm going to share things about school and about life because it's often pretty hard to separate the two. But hopefully somewhere in the mix somebody might read something and say, "Hey! That's a really great idea! I need to try that." It won't be tonight. I still have 8 more activities to finish before my inservice tomorrow, and it's already 11:30 PM. I need to get my rear in gear.

Clearly that's lesson #1 - I'm a horrible procrastinator and do my best work under pressure.
:)

No comments: